A humorous look at one woman's attempt to renovate the Family's Beach House !

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back to Atlanta ....

The trip back was a must to tag and title my Jeep. This included transferring my driver's license to a Georgia one. Sad ... trading in California :(
It was supposed to be a quick weekend, however I missed the detail of the drivers license dept. being closed on Monday! Fast forward to Tues morning and a plan to get there when they open. Bad idea ... two and a half house later when I left, ... half the line!!
FYI to anyone making a switch ... they post that you need a birth certificate, but imagine my surprise when she asked for a marriage certificate also. (Am I the only one that did not connect the name change for a married woman??) Add to that, when I quickly drove back to get it I was stopped by a policeman ... you guessed it ... NO TAG !!!
It's Wed. .... week 10 .... back in PCB

No comments: