A humorous look at one woman's attempt to renovate the Family's Beach House !

Friday, May 21, 2010

My "Circular Drive" !


As long as I can remember I have always wanted a circular driveway. When we found acreage to built our home in Georgia, my hopes were dashed by a slopping front yard. Believe me I tried, but finally I had to settle for a very boring "long straight drive". While living here in Fl. in 05-'06, I planted these sago palms in anticipation of my dream drive ( which was supposed to lead to my dream house :). Who knew that despite all odds they would survive! So ... to the rest of the world this may just look like sand with a few palms ..... to me it is beautiful!!!!

1 comment:

Ryan & Whitney said...

Its way better than just sand with a few palms! Looks great!