A humorous look at one woman's attempt to renovate the Family's Beach House !

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dilemma ... what to do with the kitchen???



I have been staring at this kitchen for the last two days doing everything else I can to avoid getting started. I just can't decide on what I want to do with the cabinets (all 24 doors!).
Now don't misunderstand, it's not that I don't have ideas .... I simply do not have the budget to match them! They are all prepped, and the handles removed .... and here I stand :(
Deep down, I guess I know this is going to be a BIG project .... hummmmm, maybe a Siesta at the beach to ponder some more !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos make it look decent! And, really big! When you are standing in it, you sure wouldn't think there are that many cabinets! Good luck with this one!