While rummaging through the things that were left behind here, I came across this paint sprayer, new in the box. I put it aside thinking it was probably far too complicated for me to use. On Monday I started to paint the deck. Armed with my little foam roller and a few gallons of chocolate deck stain, I started on the railing. I can tell you now that there are 162 posts.... I know because I counted them as I rolled! Late on Tues, I was back at Home Depot for more stain and I hadn't even started the floor yet :(
Wed. morning that paint sprayer got a second look! And so I gave it a try. Two hours later I was finished ... double coated everything. I'm a believer!!!!

1 comment:
That sounds amazing!! After re-finishing furniture I know your pain and I can imagine the excitement when you rediscovered that treasure!! That will hopefully make all your projects go by quicker..and it sounds kinda fun to use!
Post a Comment