A humorous look at one woman's attempt to renovate the Family's Beach House !

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day = day off!!!


What an absolutely beautiful day! I never get tired of the view!!

2 comments:

Steph Bailiff said...

It is so awesome to see how you are doing. I love the pics of you and the house and, of course, Mai Tai!!

You are so talented. That dining set (clorox, KILLs and elbow grease PLUS a ton of talent) is gorgeous. I love your view, too.

You look beautiful and your home seems so you. I miss you so much. I see Nicole and my heart breaks a little. I just want you to know that you always have friends here, too. Always.

I hope it's okay for me to stalk you through this. Your blog is fantastic! Love, Steph
PS - put more of these home improvements up. It's totally awesome to see what you do and I would love to learn how you do it!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

NIcole Erickson said...

O.k. This photo is a close second favorite of Layne's...second only to the little dog!